Terraria Community Forums

GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
(I hate tablets BTW. It takes like thirty seconds to load up tcf because of the background, but even then all of the animated avatars make the device lag like hell).
Keigora
Keigora
so what's this fictional robot they're talking about?
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
Good writers make the gender clear, if it's meant to have one. Bad fans argue about gender when it wasn't meant to have one.
Bucket
Bucket
Probably some FNaF thing. *shrug*
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Or if Polymorphic Sentient Rocks are genderless or not.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I'm going to give FNaF haters another reason to hate the games: you know the back story isn't done correctly when the greatest mystery is Bonnie's gender.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
The greatest mystery is how a boring game about sitting on your :red: waiting to be killed got so famous.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
I think it's more so how difficult it can get on later days. That and it can be pretty tense.

Everybody has different tastes.
Kyouko Tsukino
Kyouko Tsukino
"Difficult."

Everybody has lackluster gaming and/or resource management skills, then, if its (apparent) difficulty is a strong point. I beat the first game on the second run, after figuring out doors were only needed once every forever and thus saving about 90% of the electricity I would have wasted with them.
Dakota Spine
Dakota Spine
Then you're just better than a lot of people, I guess. What else can I say? People like different things.
Back
Top Bottom