Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
One thing I could never understand about the FNaF game... how hard could it Possibly be to fight an animatronic off, especially in #3 where there is only one? From the way it moves, it seems like it moves slowly and it is dilapidated. You trying to tell me the guard can't outrun it, or fight it off? lol. Or come back during the day and sabotage its joints or something?
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
The only slightly logical explanation for FNaF 1 and 2 is that the guard doesn't want to be sued by the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for destroying the animatronics, seeing some of them get fired for simply making them easier/harder to deal with on the custom night. It's better than death though.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
With the amount they get paid however, you'd think they're desperate for the money. And even if that is the minimum wage in the 19 somethings, it is really on minimum wage. So your life probably isn't even much better outside of the job anyway. I have no idea what's going on with FNaF 3 though.
R
Red H2O
I like to imagine that they robot furries siphon off power from the main line every night, which gives them the power of Terminators.
Back
Top Bottom