Clara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey baih are you look at the map?
    or you don't have time or something
    Clara
    Clara
    Sorry I have been busy doing other projects lately, I have not forgotten about it though and will update it when I get a chance.
    Hi Biah
    I MIGHT stay up until midnight to do this building comp :p
    So put me in please,
    my in-game name will be Guide just like on the Peedguin Games Server
    Clara
    Clara
    Thanks, I've sent you an inbox with the info.
    I want to join the building compition and I will be playing as a guy with full intense or normal flame dye named PT
    Clara
    Clara
    Thanks, I've sent you an inbox with the info.
    Hi, you're a staff member of a popular Server. Me and some others, are creating a new (and hopefully soon to be popular) clan. Would it be possible for either you, or someone else you work with to host the server? I'm sure we can come up with some arrangement that will be profitable for you guys too.
    Reactions: Pedguin and Pixel
    Clara
    Clara
    I'll have to see what we are able to do, I'll have to talk with the other server admins. Inbox me or something if you want to talk about it in more detail.
    Wow I never used this newer forums yet since I don't get on any of this stuff anymore... 420 character limit, I cry. what lame thing I was going to try to post-- http://prntscr.com/7b1em2
    Lets hope for the best when 1.3 comes out. It sure will be a long time until then though...
    Rowbine
    Rowbine
    Also, yes I still have him added, he said to me that he'll think about it but he isn't very sure. If you don't have him added I can still say Hi to him, from you.
    Clara
    Clara
    Yeah same person, sounds like something I'd do. I still have him on steam but don't talk to him, I'll have to see what he's doing but I got invested in doing 100 others things in Terraria as well.
    Rowbine
    Rowbine
    I'm not too well myself either, as in what I've done. I'm not busy at all and gonna take a nap rather than work on anything. Have fun being busy.
    Reactions: Falcon9
    Clara
    Clara
    Well there will probably be a lot of contests so there is a decent chance that one of them will include a future them, though probably not for a while considering we'll want to try to keep each contest unique.
    In-game name: Sab
    Steam Profile: sebastiand101
    Timezone: CT
    Experience with Terraria: I have logged in over 700 hours.
    Experience with TShock: I know almost every TShock command and how to use it, and I have my own server.
    Experience with Servers: I have been staff and builder on a couple of servers
    Sabinator
    Sabinator
    Why do you want to become a hoster: I want to become a hoster because I have had a lot of fun on this server and I really want other people to feel the same way, by hosting and making sure people don't cheat, hack, or be disrespectful.
    Any other information you want to add: I am a great builder and I would love to build spleef and parkour maps. I am really active and I can play at least 2 hours a day.
    Twitch/In-game name: TheEnderJosh57 (terraria) Theenderjosh5757 (Twitch)
    Steam Profile: TheEnderJosh
    Timezone: GMT
    Experience with Terraria: 300 hours on pc 400 hours on console 3 years in total
    Experience with TShock: None but know a few commands
    Experience with Servers: Was a mod
    Why do you want to become a hoster: To help people
    Any other information you want to add: I am subbed to ped on twitch
    Twitch/In-game name: Bobbobbob434
    Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088712968/
    Timezone: MDT
    Experience with Terraria: I have played for almost 450 Hours and I know 99% of game mechanics.
    Experience with TShock: I have used Tshock to create my own server and I know almost all commands as well as most common plugins.
    Bobbobbob434
    Bobbobbob434
    Experience with Servers: I know a bit about servers but mine was mainly used for personal use as well as with friends.
    Why Should I become a host: I feel I would be a good host for the server because of my knowledge of Terraria and being able to help a very fun server that I have sank quite some time into.
    Bobbobbob434
    Bobbobbob434
    Other information I want to add: I am on the server very frequently so becoming a host for a server I play on a lot would be amazing.
    Twitch/In-game name: Ace
    Steam Profile: [RevolutionOT] Ace
    Timezone: GMT +1
    Experience with Terraria: About 400 hours
    Falcon9
    Falcon9
    Experience with TShock: I have hosted game for me and my frends
    Experience with Servers: I have played on a lot of servers
    Why do you want to become a hoster: There is soo much hackers when i play and there is no hosts, i love to help people.
    Any other information you want to add: I love Pedguin Games Server
    Reactions: Clara
    Clara
    Clara
    Thank you for your entry, it is actually a hour late, but we shall still judge it at least. I'll have to discuss with Pedguin if you will be eligible to win the prize though.
    Blank Space
    Blank Space
    Thanks, and sorry for being late, I have a different time zone, so I thought that I still had time...
    Clara
    Clara
    It's alright, I'll try to make it clearer which timezone the time is in future competitions. Like I said we shall still judge your build and feature it on the stream/video alongside all other entries.
    Twitch/In-game name: Ace
    Steam Profile: [ RevolutionOT ] Ace
    Timezone: GMT +1 (1 hour for england)
    Experience with Terraria: About 400 hours. Working on maps and buildings.
    Falcon9
    Falcon9
    Experience with TShock: I have hosted server with tshock to play with my frends
    Experience with Servers: i have played on about 15 minigame servers, panthers official server, and mostly on pedguin games server.
    Why do you want to become a hoster: I like to have fun with people and i realy like helping people.
    Any other information you want to add: None
    http://www.4shared.com/zip/-F7CfdkEba/Acidic_Lighthouse.html

Finally it is finished :P
    Here is my HUGE map (just for fun I placed some signs with interesting things inside it... or not) hahaha
    Oh, the Lime Kelp was growing on my slush block so I used it as a small decoration (we can use things that naturally grow from the allowed blocks so I thought it would be OK).
    Reactions: Clara
    Clara
    Clara
    Thank you, yeah the Lime Kelp is fine.
    Why do you want to become a hoster: So that People in different timezones can have fun on the server to (without having to stay up until midnight)
    Any other information you want to add: im sorry i greifed that one time, i promise i will never do it again.
    Ingame name:Guide
    Steam name: moocowpow
    Timezone:GMT+9
    Experience with terraria: 574 hours
    Experience with Tshock i know most of the commands.
    Experience with servers: I have played a few servers, but mostly the Pedguin games server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom