• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Shady_93
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I bought to many games on steam sale,but i wanna buy terraria CE , for my currency is like 10 hour of work,maybe after payment,which is 10th
    I just got second Lizard Egg in hour. RNGesus is with me today :) Just wow
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    *accidently throws lava bucket in lizard egg, ooops..... this is an omelette now :'(
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    lucky bastard
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    You put lava IN the egg? It will become a lava lizard, not an omelette
    Mi first month in my first job was quite crazy. Finally i can buy some stuff to my room :D
    Just entered on expert mode to hard mode and enemies say to me "Welcome To Hell hahaha" :(
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    They should've said that when you entered Hell. But Hardmode is basically the same thing.
    Shady_93
    Shady_93
    What I mean with hell is that expert mode on hard mode is even harder. So hell is metaphor. :)
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    I know ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom