Terraria Community Forums

Suweeka
Suweeka
be sure you have the right arena built with vortex/stardust/nebula/solar blocks, and don't forget nebula armor and accessories. how are you supposed to chop wood down to get your wooden sword and house done if you're not prepared?
LoveSpreader
LoveSpreader
There's no such thing as overkill?
DJFlare84
DJFlare84
NOW DO IT WITH A COPPER SHORTSWORD
W1K
W1K
Also don't forget to reforge everything to warding to mitigate some damage.
Suweeka
Suweeka
That's too hard and effectively impossible. Last prism works effectively well tho, so be sure to get it asap before you fight Green Slime
Suweeka
Suweeka
I'm surprised they didn't add this info to the wiki. Clearly it's the best option. It's even decent at killing zombies! Have problems with them? Are they killing you on your first night? Just use last prism!
DestroyerArcher
DestroyerArcher
You forgot the best tactic:
Holy arrows with phantasm+spectre armor. You get healed, and do a lot of damage to the green sliem!
W1K
W1K
Wow last prism can kill zombies I bet they're unbalanced.
Suweeka
Suweeka
but phantasm is a melee weapon, so healing won't work. Last Prism is a throwing weapon so it works for spectre armor.

Problem with spectre armor is that you have to get hit in order for its thorns effect to affect enemies. That's not a good thing if you dont want Green Slime to hit
DestroyerArcher
DestroyerArcher
Before you fight the strongest enemy, the eater of souls, if you do not have a phantasm+holy arrow+spectre armor with hood combo, you are doomed.
Of course, there is another combo if you wish to avoid to get hit, called Titanium Armor with Starwrath.
W1K
W1K
I tho Last Prism was minion damage.

Dang.
Matsu
Matsu
Make sure you have some heart statues on timers in your arena as well, and be sure to have 5 sources of health regen. I'm working on an afk green slime arena will post pics soon, you can use it to farm all the drops.
Back
Top Bottom