Terraria Community Forums

Ghostar
Ghostar
True, cos by that logic I would be fairy type... I dun wanna be fairy type ;~;
Matsu
Matsu
Fairy is pretty meh. Good against the one-off Dragon type in the main story. In competitive you're better off just giving something a Fairy type move.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
I agree that the opalescent coloring is reminiscent of fairy type, but by that logic the blue circles would make it tron-type. Only joking about that last part, of course. Maybe. :p
Matsu
Matsu
Tron type would be pretty OP. All OU all the time.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Seriously talking, though, do you have any IDEA how strong Fairy/Steel type is defensively? It resists almost every type, and has only two weaknesses. Steelix doesn't need to be a better tank, come on. :p
Matsu
Matsu
You have to remember the ultimate destroyer that is Mega-Gengar was allowed to happen, so I wouldn't put it past them.
Ghostar
Ghostar
So thats why my Mawile is so powerful...
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
you know
i was going to say something about gengar being easy to kill
but then i looked at steelix' 65 base special defense

Mega Mawile isn't so powerful because of its typing, it's insanely strong because of its ability. :p
Matsu
Matsu
Just like Mega-Kangaskahn. I still wake up at night screaming...the baby man...the baby...
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
I'm honestly not sure which is better between Huge Power or Parental Bond.
Matsu
Matsu
Parental Bond can set up some nasty sweeps in my experience. Not sure about Huge Power though.
Ghostar
Ghostar
Huge power makes my mawile wreck level 70ish pokemon with a move thats "not very effective", we are talking one hit KOs.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Huge power just straight out doubles your Attack Stat, EVs and IVs included.
Ghostar
Ghostar
Wait EVs too? :red:, I had no idea... I put max attack EV on her and she has the max attack IV... That explains so much. I always thought EVs were just tacked on as extra, not straight doubled.
Matsu
Matsu
That is definitely brutal on an Attack trained Kangaskhan. I still say Parental Bond is better due to the sheer versatility of it.
Matsu
Matsu
Derp...I meant Mawaille.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
They're not normally doubled, but Huge Power doubles your attack stat, and EVs are added on to your stats, therefore they're doubled. Mega Mawile, without any stat boosts (by which I mean swords dance and the such), has 608 attack. With full stat boosts, it has 2432 attack. Azumarill still has more attack, though, clocking in at 3232 with the same things, and Azumarill gets Belly Drum.
Ghostar
Ghostar
Christ, Azumarill is a BEAST.
Matsu
Matsu
Throw Aqua Jet on there and you got a priority hitting death machine.
NightsTruthblade
NightsTruthblade
Azumarill is also a tanky bastard, having only 3 weaknesses AND being immune to Dragon. :p I may have derped the math a fair bit on the stats since Smogon only lists 1744 (Which is still enough to one hit KO just about anything with Aqua Jet, so it really doesn't matter.), but the fact stays the same in that Azumarill is a much better physical sweeper than Mega Mawile, in my opinion.
Back
Top Bottom