Smalldowns
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love this forum because you don't have to pay or some crap like that to have GIF Avatars, Large signatures and such.
    Smalldowns
    Smalldowns
    A Perfect example is the Toribash forums, You're REALLY limited with what you can do there. Unless you pay for Toribash Prime. It's not a huge price, but it's REALLY annoying.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Toribash: The game where you know why "bash" is in the name if you ever dare to point out the game has flaws, one of them being how long it takes to get anything done in it, or how the tutorial doesn't really explain a thing.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Not surprised its forums are pay to win, the fanbase is one I would believe would have no issues paying for things which are free everywhere else.
    Summoners need more stuff earlier on, very little summoner armor to be found and it still gets a whole pillar to itself
    Reactions: Varsia
    Vikri
    Vikri
    Ore staffs maybe?
    Vikri
    Vikri
    Like, for summoning?
    Terraria should really pair with Lego. I see some really great potential there.
    MadCat
    MadCat
    Smalldowns
    Smalldowns
    I saw that. It would be fun if I was younger. What i want is a hardcore collector's series. Something like a life-size nights edge (I have the plastic one) and some other things, maybe like the small statues Half-Life sold in their collector's series.
    Yeah, i looked at it for 5 minutes and i fell out of my chair, then everything started spinning xD
    your profile picture is really trippy, can't tell if they are getting bigger, or moving forward... or both...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom