Terraria Community Forums

K
Krasunir
Be really good at something.
So far, I'm pretty sure I've failed at everything.
Tachytaenius
Tachytaenius
Drawing, usually. Try it! I suck, but you maybe don't.
M the Mister
M the Mister
I like doing sprites alot... but I suck :(
Keigora
Keigora
Hah, to become a legend, you have to act like a legend.
Tachytaenius
Tachytaenius
Hah. Yes, sonny xD
K
Krasunir
@[374:mad:Szaila] But how does a legend act? There are many types.
M the Mister
M the Mister
K
Krasunir
You don't say?
WilliamD
WilliamD
You must have the qualities of a legend aka, being known is very important. Also, if you don't meet those qualities, it's best to try something new and keep doing it until you are good at it. Giving up is a pretty bad idea if you on are on a road to being a legend, but failure is not.
Keigora
Keigora
Pretty much.
And to become known, you'll either have to be very active, or have superpowers like one of those rare mindblowingly good artists that now and then show up on the forum out of nowhere.
Tachytaenius
Tachytaenius
Hah. True.
M the Mister
M the Mister
Lol @Szaila but I'm active, and not legend, maybe it's not time yet.... yet....
WilliamD
WilliamD
It's not really hard to become a "legend" here. I am pretty sure there is at least 25 people in this forums that are capable of becoming a legend. Becoming a legend requires a lot of things, to name a few: Strength/Mental strength, Wisdom, Will power, etc.
K
Krasunir
I'm pretty active, but New Posts just still doesn't work and there's not a lot I have to say to everyone's status.
WilliamD
WilliamD
@True Kalars: I usually don't think about me as a popular guy know amongst people, but surprisingly, I am much more popular than I think.
Keigora
Keigora
Welp, I've never seen you around here before now @[30210:mad:True Kalars].
One tip might be to hang around other already exsisting legends. That's one way to make people see you exist.
WilliamD
WilliamD
"Ignorance is a bliss"
Tachytaenius
Tachytaenius
But don't be a yes-man.
Back
Top Bottom