Terraria Community Forums

Bezixx
Bezixx
@Temmie I thought you have it.
@Matsu I will put Undertale as a gift... just in case you wanted it later, either through email or something.
Eli10293
Eli10293
I might have possibly under certain circumstances umm pirated it :/
Bezixx
Bezixx
Yarrr harrr?
Matsu
Matsu
I'd rather you give it to someone else, I feel weird having people just give me games and stuff.
Eli10293
Eli10293
I guess I dont need a paid version :p I pirated like 5 games and still no fbi at my door
jubbalub
jubbalub
i woke up to this
deeffd5d98ae44724869dd73a0015cb5.png
Bezixx
Bezixx
Well, good that I didn't buy it yet. Though if you don't like someone gifting, you could always repay in the future. You would get the fun far earlier, for a longer time, at least. But if you don't want it, then fine. I may gift someone else in the future.
Bezixx
Bezixx
That is a fairly low amount of alerts, I might say.
Matsu
Matsu
I appreciate the thought, it's just something that makes me uncomfortable.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Yeah, just as I said, regifting in a future or something like that could be in option.
I know that uncomfortable feeling, you're not alone, though sometimes I go for this as a last resort when I cannot afford it myself and I want it really badly. I always repay given person by gifting them a game for a similiar price when I can.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
FREE GAMES???
Uh... Well, I mean, I can take it. If no one wants it, I will have to step up and take it, so that no one will have to suffer.

You are welcome.
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
Thanks for the alerts guys
XenoCat
Bezixx
Bezixx
You're welcome. We all love lerts.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
C'mon, 15-30 alerts isn't that bad.

i wish i got 15-30 alerts from multiple statuses and/or threads though
XenoCat
XenoCat
I got like 80 a minute for this
CanSteam
CanSteam
JESUS CHRIST 40 ALERTS
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
How'd you get 80 alerts per minute from here? I don't think the comments here even passed the 50.
XenoCat
XenoCat
"Like"
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
"But that's not even close"
Back
Top Bottom