Terraria Community Forums

Night
Night
So I was in my room and I heard screams, seconds later my parents came in my room. Me and my dad went outside to investigate the noise. A man parked in front of our house. We asked him what had happened and he said that a man jump on top of his car and that he cut himself with a knife.
Night
Night
We went a bit further and saw a naked manlying in a puddle of blood gurgling and screaming in terror or insanity. The police was already there and used pepper spray on him. The emergency car just arrived....
I can't believe that really happened. If horror movies and shooters hadn't desensitized me in terms of violence I think I would have been traumatized.
zeskorion
zeskorion
What did Zesko just read
king40606
king40606
I know I would've broken down.
Must've been hell for the people in the Ambulence though it is really bad when you have someone like that. Especially for the workers who have to deal with it.
Night
Night
Just a few weeks earlier a man here tried to shoot someone else who was driving by with a car. Swat teams came and he barricaded himself in his house. Luckily nobody got hurt.... there must be something in the air here. I can't...
Treesmasher
Treesmasher
And that's why you don't do drugs.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
You just described a scenario so insane that my mind can't even comprehend it.
Myu
Myu
Holy :red:.
Just holy :red:.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Stabs
Night
Night
I just realized that it's friday the 13th today.
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
What. No. That's not... What.
Myu
Myu
Oh wow.
3 Friday 13ths in one year?

Witchcraaaaaft.
G
Gmayor61
Where on earth do you live where something like this happens?
zeskorion
zeskorion
STABTOWN
Back
Top Bottom