the :red:posts already hurt my eyes, so it doesnt matter to me
Techhunter_Talon
Eli10293
Eli10293
someone pass the bleach please
stormconure
stormconure
Im one of the few who uses Jungle.
Im guessing most use Underground, since that's the default. I dont know why the default isnt Overworld tho...
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
I use Crimson. :D
Aesir
Aesir
Am I the only one that uses Corruption? Crimson may be a dark theme, but it's redish hue is not pleasing to me. Corruption purple/dark-blue hue is a lot more pleasing to me. Hehe. And temmie, you sissy. Bleach is too weak for that. You must use HCl.
The Flaming Toast
The Flaming Toast
I used to use Overworld. But now I use underground because I'm sneaky
galacticGammawave
galacticGammawave
Yeah, I use Jungle too Storm. Anyone else?
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
@[13292:mad:Daedalous] I use Corruption as well.
Aesir
Aesir
Corruption is bae. I dislike the bright and shiny forum themes, and snow is one of the worst offenders in that category.
The Flaming Toast
The Flaming Toast
Also it's really obvious to people looking (tablet) that you're using TCF. Not much of a problem with Underground or Corruption
stormconure
stormconure
Yeah, that is a problem... Jungle isnt terrible, but it's not as good about that as underground.
ShipBreaker
ShipBreaker
lmao just meant because it's winter
The Flaming Toast
The Flaming Toast
There are legends of statuses that never go off-topic. For now, they remain just that: Legends.
Aesir
Aesir
They do not exist, a mere utopia. First it starts about catgirls and then becomes about succubus raping. Starts about your waifu, becomes about IEDs. And that's a regular day on TCF.
The Flaming Toast
The Flaming Toast
Not to forget Terraria Community Forums becoming Terraria Fight Club thanks to a small and occassional mispelling.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
I don't know why, but I feel like punching something right now.
Back
Top Bottom