Terraria Community Forums

XenoCat
XenoCat
The Apple Mobile. Windowless car.
Brick Creeper
Brick Creeper
If Windows decided to open a chain of restaurants, would their food have Apples?
Mattix
Mattix
No, it would have Linuxes
king40606
king40606
These are the real questions.
Mattix
Mattix
Maybe, it would have Androids?
Aesir
Aesir
A car with no windows seems to be a good idea for hipsters, which is Apple's target audience. So yes, it would be a windows-less car. Macintosh mobile. Twice as expensive as your regular car, twice as ineffective. Twice as show-off, twice as as laughable. Exactly like Apple standards.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Apple's most impressive innovation is getting tens of millions of people to watch an hour-and-a-half long business presentation.
Aesir
Aesir
Tens of millions of hipsters drinking lattes while watching a business presentation for their new device that is, like Filthy Frank says, "Like one of the rich spoiled girls. They are very costy, but you have no risk of getting a virus". If Steve Jobs is in hell, he's using the computers he sold.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
....Hah.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
On the subject of coffee, who remembers the "Red-Cup Controversy" nonsense from two months ago? Absolutely ridiculous. If anything is offensive about Starbucks, it's the price of their coffee. -_-
Aesir
Aesir
Star:red:s can rot in hell. Never drank a cup of coffee in my entire life, and the day I drink is the day I puke my guts out. What Red Cup stuff? Do you mean the Christmas cups they offered and all the "there's no Jay-zus in the label blah blah"?
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
That appears to be the one, yes.
Back
Top Bottom