Terraria Community Forums

Aesir
Aesir
Aren't we all?
Xylia
Xylia
It helps that Terraria can be played single player, and one picks and chooses what server(s) if any to play, or can make the choice to only play with friends.
Aesir
Aesir
If I am correct, Minecraft has such features as well. I might be wrong, but I guess it does. The terrible thing with MineCraft isn't the kids, really. Kids will like things like building blocks. Let kids be kids. The problem is the adults who play that crap and make money out of it, such as the countless "gaming" youtubers and their pitiful modded playthroughs.
Xylia
Xylia
Does it? I was under the impression that it was an online-only type thing? Hmm. I could have had it wrong, dunno.
Aesir
Aesir
I have played it before on my youth. I didn't play multiplayer, as I had no friends and didn't desire to make friendships with complete strangers over the internet, so I didn't go to servers.
Kiddles
Kiddles
Every community has its share of what you define as 'stupid kids'. Minecraft just has such a large audience, most of them being of a younger age group, that it's more noticeable. Of course, while it's true that some of them do act rather immature, much of it, really, is just kids being kids. Can you really blame them for that, especially when American society practically encourages such immaturity in social settings?
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
Terraria has its fair share of stupid kids, thankfully 99% of them don't use this forum.
Xylia
Xylia
That's the beauty of singleplayer games, you only run into the stupid children if you join their servers or if you actually read their posts on forums. Both of which are easily avoided.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
So to those of you confused about Minecraft, yes, it has singleplayer mode.
I honestly don't know where you guys got the idea that it doesn't.
Back
Top Bottom