moonlordcultist66
dude does it matter???
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
I'm pretty sure it does
moonlordcultist66
moonlordcultist66
moonlordcultist66
also this is your fault on making more spam. *puts on swag glasses and starts shooting airhorns in air with MLG obove head*
Matsu
Matsu
Crafted is right and we do have rules about spamming in the New Profile Posts feed. You're free to post on the profiles of the devs, but please try to space it out a little bit.
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
My fault, for informing

Oh, the humanity
moonlordcultist66
moonlordcultist66
ok. and i should listen to mods when they tell me to do things. and shouldn't listen to a guy who has 16 warnings either. listen to mods when they tell you thinks=forum life
CraftedNightmare Here!
CraftedNightmare Here!
Aaand I was expecting you to say that:

Warnings have nothing to do with this, so why do you think bringing in an unrelated matter into this will "burn"?
Jeckel
Jeckel
Crafted's warning marks have nothing to do with this and there is no reason to bring them up. The issue has been addressed by Matsu and there is no reason to continue this argument, so please stop it.
moonlordcultist66
moonlordcultist66
a. why would i listen to person who has done bad things on forum (craftingnightmare here). yes i get it they have been assesed. ok b. you have a point jeckel, he started a argument over me saying devs are cool. most stupid argument ever.
Back
Top Bottom