Terraria Community Forums

GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Plus Neopolitan ice cream is tasty.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Seems someone deleted posts... maybe. If this wasn't the status I got 21 alerts from...
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
It was Alpha.

She deleted an entire Status because she didn't like my amazing logic.

And then she deleted a whole ton of posts on this status all because she thinks Neo is invincible.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
But that's because Neo is invincible.
And she obviously knows when she's out matched, too.
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
I could easily crush her myself.

Swordbomb has challenged Neo to a Death Battle!
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
But you're not on RWBY character.
#OVERULEDLOLNUBDIDNTSEETHATCOMIN
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
However, I have the power to teleport between dimensions.

#OVERRULEDIMAYFIGHTNEONOW
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
It wasn't his logic, it was his stupidity >.>
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Alpha...

Just control Neo already.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
... gah. Everything is impossible with you, Sword. You'll always win these... status fights.
I'm pretty sure Neo's not really invincible... her fighting style is completely defensive, which left Yang at a disadvantage, because she gets stronger with every hit.

#NEOSSTILLBETTERTHENSWORDTHOOVERULED
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
He "Wins" because I can't take arguing with such nonsensical points, that when I try to explain how its wrong, it gets completely ignored.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Well, yeah. No need to explain it to me...
He's 'won' by sending all my Burst Mode Digimon to his room and sealing it off with indestructible walls...
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
Can I just delete these and say whoever posts another argument on my status' will be deleted >.>
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*sigh*

Fine. I admit it, in these status fights I am overpowered. And I DO ignore what people say. But that's just how I am. I try to have fun and nobody else thinks it's fun. Even when I make jokes to make myself laugh nobody else thinks they're funny. This has happened my entire life and it sucks and it's stupid and I just want to go crawl into a corner with a plush Amaterasu and stay there until it ends!
SolusFalcon
SolusFalcon
Alright, he dropped the drama bomb. Time to delete stuff >.>
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
I know you're going to delete this, but at least hear me out.

I'm human, just like you, Gawenstarteller, and everyone else on here. I'm just younger than everyone else here, and that age difference makes it harder to like the same things as all you older Terrarians. It really bugs me and I just want to have friends.

Terraria Community Forums is all I got...
Back
Top Bottom