Terraria Community Forums

Aurora3500
Aurora3500
I remember playing Sonic Rush. It was pretty fun from what I remember and one of the few Sonic games I've played.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
I remember my sister kicking my arse at it if it's the DS one. ;-;
Tonbogiri
Tonbogiri
Those games had interesting music
Granger
Granger
Yeah, the DS one.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Yep, I played a little bit of the story, couldn't get into it, my sister beat the entire game and whenever we co-op'd she'd own my face. She's always been better at sonic games than me. Everyone has their talent >w<
Granger
Granger
Thinking back at it, the PvP part was pretty much whoever got Blaze wins for me, she was blatandly overpowered in most stages thanks to her much better mobility, even if she runs slower.
THESE SHORTCUTS YOU COULD SOMETIMES USE OMFG
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Ah I really didn't know much about the game, I always insisted to be sonic too. I mean it's fair since there's hardly ever any female characters and my sister wanted it, I'm like 3 years older so honestly I feel I lost because I was :red: at the game and not because of any secret strategy, if she did come up with that, kudos to her. I got bamboozled xDD
Granger
Granger
Well, In plant kingdom act 2 you were able to fly over pretty much everything of the stage even without exploits.
Amd that exploit... lets just say, Blaze can with fast tapping of her hover and boost fly almost horizontally untill her boost gauge runs out.

check this out, its insane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52FxAWiCupo
Granger
Granger
Sorry, meant plant kingdom 1, now that i put out my DS. My own time is like 50 sec... i dont know the WR for Blaze on that level but for Sonic its like 40 sec.
Timothy the Engineer
Timothy the Engineer
I Love the music in that game. To bad that the only game that focus on tropical levels.:(
Granger
Granger
? Theres a grand total of 5 or so "tropical" jungle levels.Out of like 40 levels.
Timothy the Engineer
Timothy the Engineer
Woah really I thought the whole game was tropical (Because the last I played it was two years ago.)
Back
Top Bottom