Terraria Community Forums

Pixel
Pixel
Don't you dare say that.
Granger
Granger
English breakfast as example. Why do people hold it in such high regards?
Pixel
Pixel
Because it's :red:ing awesome?!
stormconure
stormconure
Compared to the food we Americans see every day, British food is the healthiest thing in existence. But also, in comparison, it has absolutely no flavor.
Granger
Granger
Maybe it is, but i dont get the notion of eating cooked meat for breakfast?? Thats stuff for dinner.
Pixel
Pixel
English breakfast isn't obligatory, y'know, and it's probably because you're accustomed to something sweet or less protein-based than the breakfast.
Aesir
Aesir
Then you get brazilian food, which is just plain fat and fried stuff.
Granger
Granger
I love me some sliced tomato w salt & pepper, cheese on "Brötchen" and an cooked egg as breakfast. Steak or beef is totally out of place here, aint you supposed to eat light for breakfast and brunch?
Aesir
Aesir
Aren't you supposed to eat breakfast? I don't. I just wake up and drink a cup of water.
stormconure
stormconure
In America, breakfast is some kind of bread product, like pancakes or waffles or toast or something, with the sweetest topping imaginable (syrup), and some eggs. I personally hate syrup, but everyone I know loves it.
Aesir
Aesir
Well, as far as I know, here on Brazil it's bread and very bitter and hot coffee that can burn your tongue.
Back
Top Bottom