Terraria Community Forums

Azu
Azu
I wasn't really talking to you on that one, Kyubey.
Xylia
Xylia
@azumarill64 : I pray every day that more Muslims, even Terrorists, get converted (there have been conversions within ISIS, they don't like to talk about it, but some stories got out) before they die. And loving someone doesn't mean that you hand them a loaded gun so he can shoot you with it, either. As for forgiving anyone, I've not been the victim of a terror attack.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
This is not a matter of survival? Are you :red:ing kidding me? Are you blind to the goddamn shooting and murders caused in the name of ISIS? This isn't a :red:ing disagreement man. This is them murdering us in cold blood, with the only reason being because we aren't them. It is :red:ing shameful.
Xylia
Xylia
Well, ok, maybe not EVERY day, but I have said such prayers several times.
Azu
Azu
Good to know..?
You're still not loving them. Loving them doesn't mean giving them a gun, it means not saying something must be done about all Muslims.
R
Red H2O
But I reiterate, why is it right for us to return the sentiment in the same way? With bloodshed? You seem to be avoiding my suggestions that they are humans like anyone else, and as such deserve as much respect as you or I.
Xylia
Xylia
We can't just ignore the terrorist hiding amongst muslim problem. And no, we can't kill people on suspicion. There's got to be an answer out there, and yes, you can love people and say "something must be done about the problem" because it's the truth. Maybe instead of allowing refugees in, maybe we should work to fix the problem of why there are refugees in the first place.
Xylia
Xylia
MAYBE, they could return to their own country and therefore, we would not have Syrian/Iraqi/etc terrorists over here in the US of A or in Europe.
Xylia
Xylia
Wouldn't "Loving Them" be giving them the ability to return to their homeland that's NOT ravaged by wars?
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
They may be human, but they are monsters. You honestly think we should be making peace with these bastards who've murdered innocent children!? THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO MAKE PEACE WITH US. EVER.
R
Red H2O
What would you suggest, Xylia? Build a dome around the Middle East and let the innocents fend for themselves amidst the warzone?
Azu
Azu
There isn't any more of a "terrorist hiding amongst Musim" problem then there is a "terrorist hiding amongst x" problem.
Muslims aren't the problem, and if you think that a group of people should die/be imprisoned/be "dealt with" just because of some terrorists, then goodbye.
Xylia
Xylia
@Red H2O : How about stop the war entirely so that it is not a warzone? *shrug*
Xylia
Xylia
@azumarill64 Do you have problems reading? I said about 2 posts ago that "no, you can't kill the Muslims". Yeesh. Try reading what I actually said, sometime. It works wonders, I hear.
Xylia
Xylia
Anyways it's getting late so you three have fun.
R
Red H2O
How do you know that they won't change? I doubt you have an oracle with you, and in my personal experience, time changes the minds of people in all walks of life.
Kyubey The Incubator
Kyubey The Incubator
Time doesn't change people who kill children and praise themselves for it. Time doesn't change people who celebrate mass murders like the one that just happened. Time won't fix this :red:, and the longer we :red:ing wait the more innocents are lost to :red:ing terrorist attacks. Peace is a nice answer, but it's not the only answer, and never should be. Sometimes one must take arms to defend themselves.
R
Red H2O
Well, I can see I won't be changing your mind, so I think I'll take Xylia's idea to heart and shove off. Thanks for the conversation.
neoselket
neoselket
i know i'm kinda late, but i feel the need to point some stuff out.
first, someone(can't remember who, sorry) mentioned Christian homophobia. how far does that go? sometimes, mislead Christians will take that as instructions to hate gays.
neoselket
neoselket
meanwhile, in the middle east, Muslims are killing gays, making them more homophobic than Christians. the guy that murdered so many people in that gay nightclub pledged allegiance to ISIS. not Jesus.
also, @Kyubey The Natsubator, i'm actually Mormon, and people can be forgiven of their sins by repenting even now, but only people who truly repent will be forgiven, regardless of whether or not Jesus has come back.
Back
Top Bottom