Terraria Community Forums

Azu
Azu
This isn't the Starbound forums. People are allowed their criticisms of the game.
W1K
W1K
What do you define criticism, :red:ing?
Azu
Azu
W1K
W1K
A reaction.
Azu
Azu
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that people could do anything other than that to the update? Were they supposed to predict that this update would add x thing and work magic to stop it?
W1K
W1K
I mean sure, feel free to call out the "people calling out whoever's complaining" and then defend the first offenders by saying "all criticism is valid" when clearly, the ones who came after not only are the result of an unpleasant reaction which bothered even the devs themselves, but are also entitled to their own opinion as much as the ones you are defending are.
W1K
W1K
And either way, there's constructive criticism. Complaining for the sake of it isn't criticism.
Azu
Azu
Azu
Azu
Azu
Azu
None of that was constructive. It wasn't even criticism. It was borderline harassment.
W1K
W1K
And what did they expect when they started the whole mechanism? Flowers?
Azu
Azu
How about actual discussion on the update, instead of a crucifixion?
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Speaking as someone who was there, we were disagreeing with the people who felt the update was either too small or didn't meet their expectations, or in other words were complaining regardless of the actual content itself, not the people who were dissatisfied with individual changes.
Azu
Azu
Only time someone said anything about the update being so small was when I ASKED (not complained, I simply asked) why 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 were separated.
Only persons who mentioned the update not meeting their expectations was Loki when he was calling people who were complaining disrespectful for not liking the thing they payed for.
Back
Top Bottom