Terraria Community Forums

stormconure
stormconure
1. PETA can go die
2. Veganism isn't healthy. It's actually better for you to eat meat, provided it isn't super greasy, and stuff like that.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
3. you're*
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Balanced diet. We're omnivores. As far as "health" goes I can't even really vouch for that.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I eat vegan because it tastes good.
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
But bacon.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Oh I've made something better.
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
Vegan badger?
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Once you get a high enough level things can go any direction.
stormconure
stormconure
I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't like meat very much. Especially bacon and pretty much anything pork or beef related. And because of that I actually have to think about eating other things to stay healthy.

So let me say this again: anyone who thinks being a vegan is healthy is wrong. Unless they have a plan to supplement everything theyre missing, which defeats the purpose.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Saying people are wrong because they know what to eat is a stretch.
stormconure
stormconure
I'm not saying it's bad for you, I'm just saying it's not right to think that it's better for you than eating meat.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I mean do you know just how many vegetables and plants are edible on this rock? And some of them are better than others. If you just sit around eating lettuce all day you are not veganing correctly. Yes. I just made veganing a word.
Tachytaenius
Tachytaenius
"DOn'T Eat HonEY iT's b... b... .b.. b.BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'ssssssss natural FOOooDDDddd"

no. when you next eat honey and vegans come :red:ing towards you, let 'em know that HONEY IS THE EXCESS STUFF BEES DON'T WANT. if bees were more :red:in' sentient, they'd GIVE it to us.

ONE of the reasons I hate vegans and veganism, and why they/it's stupid. Health stuff not so much.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Now that one is just a lie. Bees eat honey.
Myu
Myu
not to mention most vegans are on the verge of being anorexic.
Back
Top Bottom