Terraria Community Forums

Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
It doesn't really make too much sense to me as of why the death of a student here, someone from a different town, and the injury of a third matters too much. They are just people, they didn't do too much other than go to school and talk, and everyone is acting like their mom or best friend died.
Then again, I also lack empathy, so I'm not sure how realistic my thoughts are. (2)
Lupera
Lupera
Hard to miss someone you didn't know.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
I don't know anything about that student at all and I actually do feel sad about.
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
Apparently it's a big deal having some person die.
Tobtob9182
Tobtob9182
What!? Since when? I always assumed death was natural...
Blue the Swordsman
Blue the Swordsman
There has almost been a death of someone whom I knew yearly since I was 3. It makes even less sense when I've been surrounded by death, having a few situations that could have killed me had I been someone else with a different thought set.
TTSp00k the Invincible
TTSp00k the Invincible
I mean, death is a pretty big deal.
It's the unavoidable end of life, and a single death can have the power to change the lives of those who knew their fallen friend.
Tobtob9182
Tobtob9182
Exactly. 'Unavoidable'. It happens all the time and has happened since the beginning of life itself. So there's no reason in moping about and letting the despair consume you. You just gotta man up and move on.
I wanted to make a pun about Death, but it would've killed the mood.
Back
Top Bottom