Mar 23, 2019
Birthday:
September 18
I would put something witty here but...eh
The world may never know

Share This Page

Tobtob9182

Skeletron Prime, Male, from I would put something witty here but...eh

Man, this Net-Neutrality thing sounds serious. The Internet's a free place, you shouldn't mess with that. It'll just anger a LOT of people. Jul 12, 2017

Tobtob9182 was last seen:
Mar 23, 2019
    1. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      Man, this Net-Neutrality thing sounds serious. The Internet's a free place, you shouldn't mess with that. It'll just anger a LOT of people.
      1. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I essentially said that in my email thing. XD
        More or less, the internet is an international thing due to it being able to be accessed worldwide. As such, no one company or other such group of people should be able to control it.
        Jul 12, 2017
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Couldn't have said it better myself. Literally. I tried putting it into my own words, but failed :p.
        Jul 12, 2017
    2. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      Someone complained I haven't made a profile post in a while, so here's a post. Just because. Ye.
      1. Jetstream ∞
        Jetstream ∞
        you're a good man
        Jun 30, 2017
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        I know.
        Jun 30, 2017
    3. OptiPri
      OptiPri
      Dude.
      Your last profile post was in March.
      Wow.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        You should post SOMETHING though.
        Jun 30, 2017
      3. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Well, I did. Happy?
        Jun 30, 2017
      4. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Yes.
        Jun 30, 2017
    4. Drak
      Drak
      Just sayin hi. So hi! This new profile picture looks like something from for honor, if it is supposed to be.
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Hi! Ye, is a Lawbringer. One of my favorite heroes, next to the Raider.
        May 14, 2017
      3. Drak
        Drak
        I would have to agree with you on that one, Lawbringer is the best class.
        May 15, 2017
    5. Volkomaus Znustoba
      Volkomaus Znustoba
      Why've you got an axe if you've a jousting helmet on?
      2. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Okay, it was worth asking anyways.
        Apr 15, 2017
      3. Volkomaus Znustoba
        Volkomaus Znustoba
        You wanna tussle mate
        Apr 15, 2017
      4. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Yea, come on! Bring it! Let's take it outside, though. I'll get yelled at if we fight in here.
        Apr 15, 2017
    6. Alamandra Vonn Pravus
      Alamandra Vonn Pravus
      i see you've joined my insidious RP involving chess and french fries
      2. Alamandra Vonn Pravus
        Apr 11, 2017
      3. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        A revolutionary discovery, isn't it?
        Apr 11, 2017
      4. Blue the Swordsman
        Apr 11, 2017
    7. Techhunter_Talon
      Techhunter_Talon
      Ah... nice to see that Copper has been receiving a considerable amounts of upgrades. ;) :p
      1. OptiPri likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        Not 100% sure if he'll actually do it or not. For all I know, could be misinterpreting his words.
        Apr 3, 2017
      4. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Yea, that's always a possibility.
        Apr 3, 2017
      5. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        I'll let you know if something does come about it. If not then... what ever. No harm, no foul and it's not like the old thing was all that lively anymore anyway.
        Apr 3, 2017
    8. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      It's just delightful when you main a character who everyone considers "low tier", but you wreck almost everyone you face off against.
      1. FlyKip likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        "What're you gonna do, bleed on me?" "I'll bite your kneecaps off!"
        Mar 31, 2017
      4. Blue the Swordsman
        Blue the Swordsman
        "What're you going to do, bleed on me?" "The black knight always triumphs!"
        Mar 31, 2017
      5. OptiPri
        OptiPri
        Overwatch is also like this. You barely ever see Zarya or Winston but when you do...
        Anyways, I main Sombra in that. I want For Honour, but I can't get it. You lucky ducks...
        Jun 17, 2017
    9. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      Y'know, video games can teach you life lessons. The Legend Of Zelda taught me to be brave and face off against anything bad. (Cont.)
      1. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Metroid taught me to let go of my fears and explore the unknown. Shovel Knight taught me to be valiant and to fight for my friends. For Honor taught me to be honourable, to let my friends fight their own battles, and to help them if they need it. It also taught me that if I made a game, I shouldn't release it until I have dedicated servers!
        Mar 7, 2017
      2. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        Skyrim taught me to never show mercy to bandits.
        Mar 8, 2017
    10. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      Ok guys, Which is better? Knights, Vikings, or Samurai? I prefer Knights.
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Zcan, it sounds like you are protesting for Vikmu equality and independent rights. And I completely support you.
        Mar 4, 2017
      3. E X P A N S I O N P A C K
        Mar 4, 2017
      4. Blue the Swordsman
        Blue the Swordsman
        It's crazy people running around with chainsaws. You can't beat them if you had them from everywhere.
        Mar 4, 2017
    11. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      I just realized that o haven't posted on my profile in so long that my New Years post is still showing. Huh.....*Filler Intensifies*
    12. Blue the Swordsman
      Blue the Swordsman
      Long time no see.
      2. Blue the Swordsman
        Blue the Swordsman
        To be honest, it was the one response I didn't think I would use. I'm not sure that your pin was even a pun D:
        Feb 10, 2017
      3. Techhunter_Talon
        Techhunter_Talon
        This was slightly painful to watch, but I have to hand it to him. While minute, he most certainly did try. :p
        Inb4 you don't see exactly what I just did there. Heheh. ;)
        Feb 10, 2017
      4. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Ah, man. I'm always second best
        Feb 10, 2017
    13. Drak
      Drak
      There isn't enough puns on your profile anymore. So, what type of cheese will never be yours?
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Seems about right.
        Jan 21, 2017
      3. Drak
        Drak
        I dont even know what to say. I was gonna say Nacho Cheese =I
        Jan 22, 2017
      4. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Wow, that was so cheesy. (I can't think of puns that good.)
        Jan 22, 2017
    14. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      Happy New Years, everyone! May this year be even better than the last!
      1. Drak and Terraria Player :3 like this.
    15. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      Well, Murry Crustmas, erryone. (I think I did it right...)
      1. UberCAKE likes this.
      2. UberCAKE
        UberCAKE
        Christmas Pizza!
        Dec 25, 2016
      3. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        What?...Oh. Oh, yea! That's what I was going for! Right...
        Dec 25, 2016
    16. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      *One year later...*
      1. Redmarshmellow
        Redmarshmellow
        *two years later*
        Dec 17, 2016
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        *A few narration lines later*
        Dec 17, 2016
    17. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      I have only 2 school days left until Winter break. Anyone have a time machine?
    18. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      Everybody start celebratin', it's :red:ing Christmas.
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Shut up, it's close enough.
        Dec 12, 2016
      3. TTSp00k the Invincible
        TTSp00k the Invincible
        Reported for personal attack
        Dec 13, 2016
      4. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Reported for abusing my child feelings
        Dec 13, 2016
    19. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      You know those times where you just find everything hilarious? Those are my favorite times.
      2. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Wow, I actually laughed at that. I'm not surprised or anything, it's like me. It just proves the mood I'm in.
        Nov 17, 2016
      3. Volkomaus Znustoba
        Nov 17, 2016
      4. Tobtob9182
        Tobtob9182
        Why do I relate to this so much....:red: it, I don't care. It's still hilarious.
        Nov 17, 2016
    20. Tobtob9182
      Tobtob9182
      I remembered some old posts I made when I first joined and thought, 'I was an idiot back then.' I think it's safe to say nothing changed.
      1. Drak and Doylee like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 18
    I would put something witty here but...eh
    The world may never know
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    About me? Why not about you, computer? What about Jim, why not About Jim?

Signature

If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.

"When life gives me lemons, I tend to ignore it. I don't really like lemons. Lemonade is pretty good, though. Pink Lemonade, too. Peaches are pink. I wonder what peaches taste like... Why can't life give me peaches, instead of lemons?"- By Tobtob. I said this the other day.
    [​IMG]
    I haven't put anything here in forever.
    Why are you in here?

I was told to do this, so here it is!...(I don't know what else to do)
    Name: David Crash (Or just Crash)
    Race: Skeleton. A skeleton is, well, just that. A living skeleton.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Despite his dark, brooding, somewhat intimidating appearance, Crash is actually a nice person. Although, it's a little hard for a skeleton to not look dark and brooding...nevermind. He usually is a nice person to be around, and instead of going complete 'I'll kill you if you do anything I don't like', he just lets others do their thing. Crash is somewhat quiet and doesn't speak as much as he feels he should, but he's far from shy. He's quite intelligent and will try to think of the most logical way of dealing with a situation. Well, most logical to him.

Bio:
    23 years ago, it was a peaceful day in the old ruins of a forgotten castle. The bright sun shone through the broken roof, illuminating the main room. All was still until the fire nation attacked until something shifted under a small pile of rubble. Something was alive and struggling to get out. After a few minutes of moving the rocks over him, the being was free.
    It was a skeleton in a robe, reanimated by magic. He was confused, wondering how the old castle got this way. He searched the castle, looking for anyone at all. He didn't find a single soul. Eventually, he decided to venture out for two reasons, the first being that the castle's inhabitants were long since gone, and two being the natural urge for exploration that nagged the skeleton.
    After visiting a nearby town, he learned that the magic in the world could be used for wondrous things, after which he assumed was the reason for his consciousness. He had thought that since he was brought to by magic, he could control it too. But, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't. He was different. His body, or, lack thereof, just couldn't harness magic like others.
    So, he turned to the most viable substitute. Alchemy. He spent his time learning of how to make different potions. Explosives, enhancements, temporary magical ability. He spent years studying, creating various potions, and testing them. He created a small shop, selling the potions to travellers, explorers, warriors, and many others. This became his life, and he was content with it.
    However, that same urge of adventure he felt when first he was alive was always on his mind. Eventually, he couldn't ignore it. He closed his shop, packed all of his things, and headed to the Village of Narsh. The village where every great adventure starts.

Trigger: His various potions are how he conveys magic, each potion with a different effect. He carries many different potions for different situations, and carries quite a few spare bottles for when he needs more.

Magical Knowledge: Crash's knowledge is based around alchemy, for obvious reasons. He learned everything from old books on how alchemy was used before the time where magic was capable of being harnessed effectively. He recorded everything important for him to know in his own book, in case he forgets.

Arsenal: Crash uses his various potions to fight, each used differently in some way. Some potions give buffs, like strength. Others allow him to harness some magic for a short time (around 1 or 2 posts), like being able to control fire. A couple potions just are just flat out explosive. Crash either drinks a potion (somehow) to get its effects, throw it on the ground if he wants the effect to be given to a group, or he'll throw it at his enemies if it works that way.

Equipment: A bag of various potions, 20 spare bottles, his Alchemy Book, and ingredients for 1 quick fire-magic potion