Terraria Community Forums

zanderr3910
zanderr3910
Basically trumps star was destroyed and was re-paired and people tried to destroy it again so the homeless women tried to protect it.
P
Papa Dank
Atrocious, really. :red: like this just sucks.
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
What about Pepe?
MegaMage314 🌳
MegaMage314 🌳
Stuff like this is why I didn't support anyone and tried to avoid the subject altogether.
Crimwolf
Crimwolf
disgusting just disgusting.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Jesus :red:ing Christ, I can't believe that video. I know leftists are :red:ing insane, but to see that on video... holy :red:.
Crimwolf
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Don't generalise stuff like this. Not only are you falsely accusing a whole group of people of being like this, but you also let the people who ARE like this go free because you are appealing to their supposed nature as opposed to their actual personalities.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
It's horrific but would likely of gone the same way just with reversed roles in a Hilary victory.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
@Cyrus the Cold the problem with that theory is that the republican party suffered two losses already and with both instances, nobody rioted. I would expect the exact same for this instance.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
You might be right. I've lived in Australia for most of my life, so events like this I haven't bared witness to. but the trump supporters i'd seen in the leadup seemed crazy enough to do this.
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
I haven't seen any violence Trump supporters engaged in, but who knows.

ALSO LMAOOOOOOOOO YOUTUBE REMOVED THE VIDEO
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
That was quick.
Cyrus the Cold
Cyrus the Cold
Anyway, it wasn't so much violence as the probability of it.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
What was the original video about? and also, the second video.. yeah.. "Trump is the monster"

Sure he is
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
The first video showed two youths bullying and beating up a man for supporting Trump
zanderr3910
zanderr3910
And what looked like either they pulled the guy out of his car, or the 2 people got out of their car and beat him up.
Plaguerion
Plaguerion
Do these people not see how they're doing EXACTLY the thing they accuse Trump and his supporters of doing and being like?
Jetstreme ∞
Jetstreme ∞
Leftists don't adhere to logic nor do they have a mentality that is greater than what a 5 year old child would have
Crimwolf
Crimwolf
Back
Top Bottom