MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
good
other than school
school sucks
but other than that, good.
Safeman🌻
Safeman🌻
I always liked school. But then I graduated and realized I liked not being in school better. But school wasn't so terrible. I liked reading and cafeteria chicken sandwiches.
Calsan
Calsan
Good Morning.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Hi Safe man, duh.
The thing with the school is that it's just mostly you're being taught lots of unnecessary things while also taking your time, not to mention all those abhorrent amounts of homeworks, each taking usually a few hours of work. Also now I'm just chilling out and playing some games.
Safeman🌻
Safeman🌻
School is a lot of "busy work" and homework, but those things are life lessons too. Sometimes you HAVE to do things you don't want to, just because you are told to. And homework teaches time management. You may not walk away remembering all of the curriculum, but hopefully be better at adulting in the end.
Leinfors
Leinfors
I hated school! I refuse to attribute any of my success to it! :p
Bezixx
Bezixx
That's the spirit, Lein. You don't always need school or at least until some point, to take out these life lessons, and in some cases it actually kills it, when someone has to do lots of homework and reading everyday and the little amount of free time the person gets is to drive back in a train or bus. In a casual full-time job ( standard 8 hours ) you get a lot more free time, than when going to school lol.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Also at school you sometimes have to deal with annoying people, since there's lots of them, in a job it isn't that much likely, especially if you work in a rather small team.
Safeman🌻
Safeman🌻
I'm really lucky now. The small Re-Logic team is super fun to work with and great people all around. But I've worked in a massive corporate environment, and it was MUCH MUCH MUCH worse than any school. School always seemed pointless at times, but looking back, I didn't have much else to do at the time. But my corporate job was eating away at my soul. I've regenned most of it though
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
Grrrreat morning! How are ya?
Back
Top Bottom