Terraria Community Forums

Vaikyia
Vaikyia
For the second post? He doesn't deserve a warning point for "Oh look a 6000th post". A small public warning would have been enough.
Bezixx
Bezixx
But they got nothing instead and Khealis has 2 more warning points.
Vaikyia
Vaikyia
And Khaelis has already asked for an appeal, which hopefully goes though. The one who should be getting a warning is Unit One, honestly.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Well, if he outright gave warning without anything, then likely yes.
Myu
Myu
I have no right to butt in like this, but damn this is some bull:red:.
Doylee
Doylee
Since you all seem very intent on believing that we did this for absolutely no reason other than for the hell of it, and some information is being withheld by the accused. Let me point somethings out so as to not spur a mislead digression

The first warning is not for the linked post and rather the one below it. That was deemed rude and unhelpful, and Khaelis had admitted to that.
Doylee
Doylee
Khaelis has failed to mention to you that he has been given a verbal twice recently for the same behavior of telling people what they can and can't do. You're allowed to offer someone help, but not tell them how they need to peruse the forums. If this was his first time, we would not have given the warning.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Good to have it cleared up.
Khaelis
Khaelis
I admitted to one fault, that was my own fustrastion kicking in briefly. And that was in a PRIVATE conversation.
Doylee
Doylee
If you intend on spurring masses against me with misinformation, I intend on clearing it up.
Khaelis
Khaelis
It still doesn't matter. Private conversations are private conversations. In the end, there are definite flaws in the system. I can admit to one mistake I made, but warnings or not I can't change how I respond to people because I want to help them in the right direction.
Doylee
Doylee
Do not forget that we wouldn't be here at all if you didn't post this status in the first place and make your situation a public spectacle yourself. I filled in the information you chose to refrain, where you chose to admit fault in private, but deny it publicly.
Khaelis
Khaelis
I am allowed to vent fustration over things. That's what profile posts are for, no?

In the end let's just drop this conversation. I'm beyond annoyed right now. In the end you shared a private conversation and I think that's wrong. I'm still not going to be posting much at all now because my opinions still stand on this whole situation.
Graydee
Graydee
#StillStandWithKhaelis, if only because that rule is fascist in the first place + leaking private convos.
Leinfors
Leinfors
Exactly what rule is "fascist"?
Khaelis
Khaelis
Can we just not have this conversation on my profile? All I wanted to do was vent some fustration with how things have been doing. I don't need a full out war going on. Plus I don't think my alerts can handle it. I just give up and I just want to forget everything.
Graydee
Graydee
If i were to say, i would get warning points.
Bezixx
Bezixx
Well, just gonna add that if you feel frustrated - play video games. It never ceased to work for me thus far.
Khaelis
Khaelis
Considering most games I play are frustrating puzzle games or competitive fighters... maybe not the best idea. I'm just relaxing on Youtube a bit.
Bezixx
Bezixx
That's the point, though. Those "frustrating" games won't make you more frustrated like many people think, because if you rage out when playing and manage to revenge on someone/the game, it actually takes some of it away. Also play more types of games. As someone who plays a lot, I know how it works.
Back
Top Bottom