Terraria Community Forums

four plus four
four plus four
However, I am unsure whether I should have the broken armor debuff as one of them, replacing current thoughts of the Midas debuff. If I did, not only would it deal, assuming the mob is not immune to any of the debuffs, 41 damage per second(which isn't really to much by the time you'd be able to get it), but halfing defense, confusing, and slowing them.
four plus four
four plus four
I think halfing defense would be OP, but otherwise it seem underpowered. Also, just as an interesting note, the dungeon guardian is not immune to broken armor. Although I did just realize I currently have cursed inferno in, which I should either change or make the ninth not midas but ichor, making it where it'd be crafted with either the cursed inferno item or ichor and giving both... Hmm.
Thee Pie Man
Thee Pie Man
Is there a way to make Broken armor debuff more of a chance thing like the normal debuff in the first place? A lot of the balancing to begin with comes from there being a chance not to get debuffed in the first place regardless of ankh charm or armor polish. That might balance the item as a whole if there's only a chance to inflict 1 or multiple debuffs at a time.
Just my two cents.
four plus four
four plus four
Well, the way debuffs work is there's a set chance for it to happen - For example, armored skeletons have a 1/6 chance of inflicting broken armor. It could be done where each debuff only has a chance to activate, but I feel like it'd be way too weak if so - Maybe with just broken armor it could have a relatively low chance and not last long, but lot's of weapons attack fast, making that somewhat pointless...
Back
Top Bottom