Terraria Community Forums

Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Know what I have on my phone? Everycircuit, ElectroDroid, QR code scanner, Electrical Calculation, Complete Chemistry, An electrical reference guide, Phytotherapy, Ohms law calculator, Electrician's bible. The only games I have are circuit jam and pokemon go. Then there is my pandora app. I make my phone more of a multitool.
Dalentim
Dalentim
the fact that there are games on cellphones irritate me enough already
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I never wanted a smart phone at first. But I used it for working on this and that, recording voice notes, taking pictures for research. That's the only way I'd want it. Before that I had one of those flip phones.
Dalentim
Dalentim
I only have a smartphone because an actual camera is expensive, and i have a hard time using phones because i can't hear people properly and i had to find a good one for that matter
Xylia
Xylia
Actual cameras are not THAT expensive, $50 would give you a camera that's plenty good enough to just snap simple photos. But anyways, @Hie the Badger , maybe it's because you care about people, and you want people to get the best gaming experience, and you know that will never be possible on a mobile device?
Xylia
Xylia
That, or you are tired of hearing mobile people complain about not having the latest PC content....
YoshiGator
YoshiGator
Controller support exists for Mobile but even then PC Terraria has the most comforting experience.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I don't know what people expect of mobile. In the big picture phones have *just* started supporting gaming and they aren't very supportive of bigger and more complex games. Maybe just get a nintendo switch.
Xylia
Xylia
Well I can understand that if you got a device capable of playing some lesser games that you're gonna want games on it for when you're at work on break or something. But yet, at the same time, again... what kind of games do you expect on something that fits in the palm of your hand, that many people use something the size of a basketball to play?
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Also if you play terraria while driving I hate you.
Xylia
Xylia
LOL! that's actually funny, I never thought of that. Funny but kinda terrifying. And I bet people do it, just like Pokemon go.
Dalentim
Dalentim
What i've learned on boating school is not to play terraria!!
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Yeah if I see someone text boating I will throw a rooster tail over their entire boat.
Dalentim
Dalentim
what
Dalentim
Dalentim
my name jeff
Back
Top Bottom