Terraria Community Forums

neoselket
neoselket
I mean, the WOF in expert mode is essentially impossible as just a summoner, seeing as how weak that class is.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I mean, it's your game, you can do whatever you feel is right. However, if you decide on doing a pure summoner run, with the right loadout it is entirely possible to defeat the wall of flesh. (with that I mean modifiers, mobility accessories, hellbridge, etc.)
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Because you, as a summoner, can't dish out enough damage in a certain amount of time, you gotta give yourself as much room for error as you possibly can, and make sure your character avoids contact and laser damage at all costs.
DoctorMcDerp
DoctorMcDerp
A kill is a kill, and as long as you the enemy is dead, you are perfectly justified in your method of killing it.
Scarlet Hunter
Scarlet Hunter
I have seen it done, but yes, Expert WoF is awful for Summoners only. On the bright side, my normal-mode Summoner run (currently on hiatus due to Starbound being cool) just killed Plantera.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
I mean, when it come to Expert Mode I'm not really sure there's a such thing as cheating. Just beating it is an accomplishment.

Besides, I'm pretty sure it'ss good for a Summoner to have a secondary weapon anyway. Just waiting for you minions to kill things is both boring and probably not as viable.
Back
Top Bottom