Terraria Community Forums

ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I went to school thinking that it’d be any other day. However, as soon as I approached the gate, I noticed something odd in particular. There sat an altar, with several candles illuminating it. Bewildered and stunned, I sat there in shock, contemplating who it could’ve been for. As I glanced at the photos scattered throughout the monument, I recognized that certain somebody’s face.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
...It was my friend. Not particularly close to myself, but he was my FRIEND. I remember those times I would leave the locker rooms, seeing him at the place where we were held until the bell rang. He’d ask, “Hey, want to buy candy?” Skeptical at his intent, and slightly presumptuous of what I thought was a euphemism for hard drugs, I said, “No thank you.”
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Sensing my discomfort, he would then follow up with, “No worries, I’m not trying to sell you any drugs or whatnot. My name’s Marquise.”, he said. I gave him a nervous look but nevertheless I exchanged my name with him. We’d repeat the same thing every day, and I’d begin to realize that he was relatively friendly, never really thinking too much of these encounters.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
It persisted until the last day of my 10th grade year, which was when I last saw him. It would eventually turn out to be the last time I saw him. He died by means of a traffic accident. I’m not too sure how he was struck, but hearing how he was safely walking down the side lanes of the freeway, it’s possible that a nearby driver’s hands must’ve slipped and collided with him.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
Going at that speed, I highly doubt he were to live. All that I hope for him is now like any other friend would, is that his death was swift and painless. You hear it over the news time to time, there being a car accident involving casualties, and would never care too much. That is, unless you have had someone that knows of you, has spoken to you, and knows of your presence.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
It’s scary. The one feeling that has haunted me for the entire course of the day is, “Have I really shown him kindness? Did I do my best to ensure the livelihood and welfare of his self-being to the limited extent that I could, when he still had the opportunity to live, love, smile, laugh?” It is in this that I left my question forever unanswered, because, in all reality, he will never come back.
Myu
Myu
oh my god. im so sorry. i hope his family is okay.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
I will never be able to do the things that I wished to do, to reform my past actions when our friendship was tested, which nobody would want to happen, especially to that extent. Why did I decide to post it here? Because there are a lot of very valuable members in our community that may seem insignificant or unworthy of our time, but prove to be much, much, much more deserving of such care and attention.
ChaoticFlame 多情
ChaoticFlame 多情
So I’d ask of whomever happens to read this. Don’t judge somebody by appearance, way of speech, ethnicity, or subconsciously discriminate, for that matter. Judge them as living, breathing, human beings, whose character dictates their individual, rather than what you immediately perceive of them. Treat every moment with them like your last, which, you never know, could very possibly much so be.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Woah... feel for ya, man.
neoselket
neoselket
Wow, i'm sorry. This much be awful.
TheBilateralGamer
TheBilateralGamer
God, that's terrible. I never knew him, but I can tell just from reading that he was a great person. Rest in peace.
WilliamD
WilliamD
I'm so sorry to hear that. May his soul rest in peace.
Back
Top Bottom