Terraria Community Forums

Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
It will be called The Holy Book of Figs and Ruining the Minds of your Fellow Carbon Based Entities.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Tell me why these geniuses let me out of containment again? I know you gotta have tax dollars from *every* citizen but you've basically forced a indescribably mad cosmic entity out of it's proper place: In it's compound.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Thus the entire planet is being exposed to terrible puns, particles that are still classified as theoretical, "folk remedies", and excessive swearing. To name a few.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
So now you all get to enjoy The Holy Book of Figs and Ruining the Minds of your Fellow Carbon Based Entities.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
If and when I get around to it. I am currently amused by flicking stink bugs off the screen of my porch.
Thebananaboy
Thebananaboy
You seem to have your life goals sorted out pretty well.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I'm going to die horribly one day but I think I'm doing pretty good with the materials I have at hand.
Leinfors
Leinfors
Will you write me into it, and who do I get to be?
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I haven't thought about writing people from here into it but. Considering the scope of the bible. I will probably write you in and give you the abilities to create pasta from dirt and rainbows.
Thebananaboy
Thebananaboy
You can't just give people powers! You're not god just because you're rewriting the bible.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
But I can say i witnessed him do it.
Back
Top Bottom