EeveeWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Currently fluctuating between wanting to shovel food into my mouth, shovel candy into my mouth, and not wanting either cause I shouldn't
    My cat might be dying and I'm scared...
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    She was taken back to the vet a couple minutes ago.
    She's had health problems, so we've been giving her special food and nutrients and stuff, but every now and then it flares up and she starts drinking a lot less water. Usually we take her into the vet, she gets fluids and comes home, and starts feeling better and drinking.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    She is about 8
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Preliminary diagnosis is hypertension
    Sorry for incredible blurriness, my phone camera sucks.
    F2YrDUG.jpg
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Myu
    Myu
    try polishing the camera. you might have something on it
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I tried polishing before taking the picture. I'll try again in a little bit.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I tried polishing it more, with only very minor improvement.
    I think this past week might have been my worst week ever other than being sick
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Also my bed is the couch so I can't got to sleep until everyone else goes to bed which is past midnight
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    your parents and brother may change the time they go to bed if notified of the problem
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Oh dear god, I had that same situation happen to me; sister decides to move back in and I had to use the couch to sleep on (which I couldn't)

I send my blessings in the hopes you don't have to suffer as long as I did
    In the spirit of Halloween, I request that you giveth me all the cute/hot monsters.
    Myu
    Myu
    pokemon gijinkas alright?
    edbd3fdd557cecbb72a9b1718fc27bac--mega-evolution-pokemon-gijinka.jpg
    Gijinka_Luxio.jpg
    e3483e46d4a39fa970e1eb1a54bb7686--pokemon-gijinka-character-design.jpg
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Looking good!
    Athrisir
    Athrisir
    WAIT IS THAT ABSOL

I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED THIS
    Teacher: who'd want to be a pineapple for Halloween? Me: someone who wants SpongeBob inside them
    Myu
    Myu
    oh :red: yeah id dress up as takumi for halloween
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    My jewelry teacher said this and it completely slipped my mind that takumi is pineapple
    Just ate at a Thai restaurant. Ate a whole family-sized bowl of soup and six chicken skewers and lot's of tofu.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    Sucks when you eat the equivalent of the rest of your family...
    Myu
    Myu
    sucks when you eat over £100 in shopping in under a week...

we both have problems lmao
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    The soup was supposed to be family sized for us to share but I ate the whole thing myself. My food was half of the 50$ bill.

Yay problems!
    Pokemon Starter Squad episode 8 and Final Fantasy Machinabridged Season two in less than a week! Woot!
    Is it wrong for a guy to embrace his feminine side? To try clothes associated with the other gender? To not conform with gender norms?
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    I would ask, but this is about Eevee.
    EeveeWarrior
    EeveeWarrior
    I took a nap, and I feel better for now. Part of the problem I'm having is that all of my friends seem to have it all figured out, so I'm somewhat of an outcast even among my friends.
    Myu
    Myu
    im a woman who tries to be more masculine than feminine. no one bats an eye.
    so its fine with you.

if your friends have rejected you because of this, dont worry. you have friends here who will do their best to help.
    I want to get Fire Emblem Warriors, but I would have wait until I can get a switch or get the 3ds version. Not sure how well it stacks up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom