Terraria Community Forums

Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
...health. The stress of her condition along with other factors in the household has made me reassign myself to her duties.
To those of you who think this is the last you’ll see of me and will regret my departure, check steam, discord or Xbox live.
It’s been a pleasure to associate myself with you, goodbye everyone.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Thanks for providing an icon of confidence in terms of poetry for me. Without you, I'm not sure I'd be pursuing creative writing in college right now. Thank you, and godspeed.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Though you could be borderline intolerable at times, we all loved you for it. I'll personally miss reading your sexual soliloquys.

Godspeed ya magnificent bastard.

salut.jpg
FlyKip
FlyKip
I'll miss your remarks that take hours for me to figure out, and weird :red: poems that actually make me laugh out loud, which is something I definitely need in my life. I'll miss you .
RainbowDrago
RainbowDrago
It's truly been a roundabout path... Maybe it was by pure luck that day but I'm glad I got wound up in that mess three years ago. Godspeed to you Qui you arse-eating butterfingers chipmonk.
neoselket
neoselket
Good luck with your mom. It's been nice having you around.
Myu
Myu
i hope to see you soon, even if it is after another couple of years. i wish you luck with your mother, as well.
Back
Top Bottom