Terraria Community Forums

TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
i hate this hell website
Xylia
Xylia
Mmmh, nobody has ever called me weird for enjoying art of dragons, so... but then dragons aren't the only thing, lol.
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
xylia, as an added note here before i get 81 alerts again, i think you are in furry denial
Xylia
Xylia
I'm not denying anything, lol. I have a set definition of what I consider a "furry" and I do not fit that description, therefore I am not. My description seems to fall in line with or resemble other peoples' definitions, so.. *shrug*
Xylia
Xylia
So for the record, my definition of 'furry' is a person who either A). Believes they have an animal spirit inside of them, B). Wishes they were a furry species instead of a human, or C). Would "enjoy" one of these other species more than they would a human. No offense to people who fall under any of these criteria meant, of course. I do not do either of these, therefore I am not an actual furry.
Myu
Myu
^ that is otherkin.
Xylia
Xylia
...? "otherkin"? I've never heard that term before. Also, I don't do the fursuit thing either. Yuck.
Xylia
Xylia
Eh, that's more extreme than the normal furry version I see to be honest. Furry people tend to believe more in "kindred spirits" or something, or they don't go the whole hog and just say "well, I have a ____-like spirit in me" or something, where they'll compare themselves to mundane animals. I don't think I've ever met a furry who goes _that_ far into thinking that they are that far into it lol.
Xylia
Xylia
BUT I have heard of people who believe they are dragons locked into human form tho. Never met one, but heard they exist and that's just ludicrous lol.
Xylia
Xylia
Also, "furries" tend to try to act out whatever their preference is; like they're trying to roleplay in real life, purposefully doing things like growling or doing other animalistic things. I don't do any of these things either. I'm a human and I know I'm a human, and if it came down to seeking a mate I'm going to marry a human.
Myu
Myu
I'm a furry and i don't act like a dog irl
Xylia
Xylia
So what *do* you do then, that you believe makes you're a 'furry'?
Myu
Myu
i have a fursona and anthropomorphic ocs.
i enjoy looking at art of anthropomorphic characters.
i want to get into fursuiting.
Fruitbat
Fruitbat
You guys aren't weird, there are tons of people on devianart tumblr and other websites who like these fetishes, what is weird is how I rarely post on this website and I somehow ended up commenting on a post that gave me 93 alerts.
Xylia
Xylia
Ahh, well, see, I don't have a "fursona". I do have furred and scaled OCs, and I have no interest in fursuiting whatsoever. I do enjoy the artwork, however. The fandom has some ridiculously good artists, and I'm not talking about the erotic art either, I mean just the quality of the art in general. Some of them are just... some are almost photorealistic.
SWAGMORTY
SWAGMORTY
over 90 :red:ing alerts from this
Xylia
Xylia
"It's over 90x100!"
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Wait
Does that make me your sempai
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat