Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
All of their medals should be immediately confiscated and given to the runners-up. Trash-talking your own country (or even another country's) government goes against the very spirit of what the Games are supposed to be about. The Olympics are NOT an outlet for their political agenda. They are quite the opposite -- we're supposed to set politics aside, forget about bickering and just compete in a sportsmanlike way.
neoselket
neoselket
Who did that?
Xylia
Xylia
Several, but the one I think that is probably the more famous was Lindsey Vonn, who stood in front of Cameras and said that she represents the people of the USA, but not Trump. I forget the exact words she used but she said something to the effect of "Trump ain't MY president" or something akin to that.
Xylia
Xylia
And right after that, Karma bites her in the butt and she winds up with a back injury. Then, I saw on the front page of youtube, some black speedskater or something was doing something similar, trashtalking Trump and apparently, some people were being ignorant/rude to Pence while he was there too.
Back
Top Bottom