Terraria Community Forums

Droid15.24.3
Droid15.24.3
I thought it was possible to do a no-hit run? (I'm not that good)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
All boss attacks can be dodged completely. It's just that a casual player will have a hard time of it. Look up Gellot's videos on Hollow Knight some time when you don't care about being spoiled of what bosses you'll be facing in the future.
neoselket
neoselket
Ok maybe not literally undodgeable, but 99% anyway. Like the soul master's charge. He's too tall to jump over, so if you're in the wrong place(which is often seeing as he teleports), there's no way to avoid it.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You can pogo off of him with a downward slash as you jump over. Plus, you can airdash over him with the Mothwing Cloak. Which, if you lack that then all you can do is pogo off him during that charge. A LOT of bosses become easier or harder depending on what have when you get to them.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Which is a way of saying that the game doesn't gate you off completely from some areas and bosses like other Metroidvanias might do. Thus, you can legitimately enter an area and be underequipped for anything there or for any of the area's bosses... but it remains to an extent doable, harder than normal but doable.
neoselket
neoselket
How do you jump over him in the first place? He's too tall.
Also, sometimes he acts like he's gonna do the ground slam, then as soon as you dodge he teleports above you and hits you before you can even move, so I'd say that's undodgeable.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
You.... jump and hold down said jump button? Plus, that fake out ground slam you can just dash out of the way. Seriously, just because YOU have a hard time dodging something does not mean it is incapable of being dodged. The largest testament to this is that people have done no-hit runs of all of the bosses in the game. ALL OF THEM.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Please, don't turn into one of those people that just blames the game for their own inability to do something. I've seen enough of that on the Steam Forums for the game.
neoselket
neoselket
With the ground slam, there's no way to tell if he's faking or not, and when you jump to avoid the shockwave, he literally teleports on top of you. And yes, i know people have done no hit runs, but that's like saying that just because Some people can lift 200 pounds means you can.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Bad bit of logic there. Seeing as if someone can accomplish something you, yourself, are currently incapable of doing doesn't mean you can't eventually become capable of doing the same. All it takes is time and practice/training. Especially if you don't have some form of physical limitation preventing you from doing so.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
To me, it sounds like that you're complaining for the sake of complaining at this point. If you're getting angry at the game then put it down for the rest of the day and return to it later with a clear head. It's easy to fall into the trap of blaming the game for your own mistakes when you get seriously tilted.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
By the way, speaking from experience here.
neoselket
neoselket
I just think it's a little too hard. Sorry if i got a bit heated there, i'm not always very good in stressful situations.
Back
Top Bottom