Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
Both of them have 16MB Cache, both are 7200RPM. New one is 500GB the old one was 320GB. *BAM* loading twice as fast. So I'm like "okaaaay." Only cost me $30 too. Actually I noticed that Windows also loaded a lot faster, so... dunno WTF was up with that.
neoselket
neoselket
LOADaran
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
I remember when I played wow. It was something between playing a dedicated healer and garrisons that made me quit.
Xylia
Xylia
Yeah, I quit during Draenor because of the FarmVille Garrisons and a lack of anything else to do too... but they vastly improved upon that with Legion and BfA looks like it could be even better. Healer? Meh, WoW is the one game that I will not play a healer in.
Xylia
Xylia
@neoselket : Yes, LOADaran lol. That's what I call it because it takes so freaking long to load up when going there, or worse, logging in to there on a fresh boot.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Well someone has to play healer then yell at everyone in vent because the tank did something :red:ing stupid that I could not heal. Bonus points if I become the tank. Also yeah :red: draenor. I'm a farmer. In every MMO i've ever played I farmed items sometimes for money. Especially in emil chronicle online where I was literally a farmer.
Hie the Badger
Hie the Badger
Emil chronicle online. Yeah, you are going to be a dps bean farmer.
Back
Top Bottom