Terraria Community Forums

Mihn
Mihn
About the boss fight? It sucks. People keep talking about how easy she is but I'm sure I died at both Hornet more than at Radiance.

About the character? I dunno.
neoselket
neoselket
The character. Like, she tries to kill you right after you meet her the first time just because you're a vessel and you theoretically might try to break the seals, but at this point you don't even know what she's talking about, so instead of actually explaining what the heck is going on, she just straight up tries to murder you.
neoselket
neoselket
Then in the city of tears, she gives a few vague lines about the plot, and leaves without actually explaining anything, and then when you encounter her at kingdom's edge she tries to kill you again, to see if you're "strong enough", despite the fact that you survived up to this point being proof enough, and in so doing nearly friggn kills the only hope hallownest has,
neoselket
neoselket
Then, when you're leaving the abyss, she vaguely hints at how you're supposed to save hallownest, rather than actually telling you, and finally, before you enter the temple of the black egg, she refuses to help out because the temple is dark and scary and apparently she doesn't care about saving the kingdom, then she finally actually helps you once you've beaten up the hollow knight.
neoselket
neoselket
Like, it seems that everyone is so in love with hornet, but to me she just seems like a homicidal maniac. Oh, and then in the comic team cherry released, she tries to kill quirrel because he has a weapon or something(because it's totally possible to survive wandering around the world without learning to fight). Like, dude. Why is murder your first instinct?
Back
Top Bottom