Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
What will happen, is what will happen. Either way, there's little any single person can do to stop it. Everything is temporary, and everything will eventually come to an end. If you're worried about the future, then perhaps you should find some kind of peace of mind to ease your worries.
Xylia
Xylia
I'd offer some advice/suggestions, but sadly what I would say is very unpopular these days. And I can understand, though I can personally say that I have very little fears about anything going on. Instincts arise whenever something worrying happens, but at the end of the day, I can sleep at night rather comfortably.
Vinnoe
Vinnoe
If what I'm worried of comes to pass, then I fear I might slip into depression for reasons I don't want to go into.
Xylia
Xylia
While I won't pry for information, I will have to admit that it is impossible for myself, or anybody else to offer you any kind of support if we don't know anything about the problem. Obviously, personal matters are something you need to choose to speak or not speak of, and I respect your decision either way.
Back
Top Bottom