Terraria Community Forums

Mille Marteaux
Mille Marteaux
there's an "ignore" button on every user's profile. i'm not quite sure how it works, but it may be what you're looking for.
LilStarla
LilStarla
Thank you. I assume if I activate it then it would not show me any further input from those users. I will give it a try. :dryadgrin:
Mille Marteaux
Mille Marteaux
that should be how it works. i'm not familiar with xenforo's implementation of it, but on other forum software it usually collapses posts from ignored users to a single bar saying "Post made by ignored user _, show post?" and gives you the option to show it. ignored users then also can't PM you.
LilStarla
LilStarla
I forgot which forum, maybe NexusMods, but when I chose to ignore certain users I didn't even see them listed as registered users. Nevertheless, the obnoxious judgement I've been getting from others here that accomplish nothing is getting quite annoying. I've half a mind to hibernate my profile again but I think I'll try deal with them correctly first.
Mille Marteaux
Mille Marteaux
my only advice is be as liberal with the block/ignore button as you want to be. having a healthy online environment is worth way more than the opinions of online riffraff that only knows how to cause trouble.
Back
Top Bottom