Terraria Community Forums

GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
... spells taking less time to pronounce. Stupefy is more convenient and faster than Avada Kadavra.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
In that world, skilled witches and wizards can do magic without uttering a single word and even without a wand. So... those kinds of people would have the best advantage over all for obvious reasons.
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Was that a point that was ever fully fleshed out in the books? One of the things that always annoyed me in the movies was that people just sort of began casting spells without enunciating them first without any prior explanation that they could.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Not really... though I'd have to re-read the whole series again to see for certain and to what extent. Though not willing to devote the time required to doing that.
neoselket
neoselket
My question is why don't they just spam stupefy and protego? From what the books imply, protego(the shield spell) can block almost all spells, and is strongest just after you cast it, so i feel like doing that would make you near invincible. Also, why don't they do things like turn the ground beneath their opponents to ice? They can't block the spell if it's not aimed directly at them.
Back
Top Bottom