Terraria Community Forums

BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
Going back to places you're so far above to get any materials you missed sounds extremely unfun to me. Imagine you beat plantera, and have to go to hell fighting the same enimies you fought with rocket boots in order to get some hellstone. The challenge there is gone, and it just becomes as engaging as a clicker you can't run in the background while you do something better.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
"The meowmere isn't the final sword anymore" suggests it's post-moonlord too. I thought going back after plantera would be boring in hell, but there's not an Ingreedent of the sword that would be a challenge to get. Best case scenario, you'd have to grind in the post-plantera dungeon. That's not a best I want to have post-moonlord.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
And hopefully this could be fixed. If they made a few post-moonlord minibosses that dropped the Ingreedents without having to do all of that past grinding, we'd have a challenging situation encouraged by a large time save. In the past, the developers haven't granted all of our wishes implementation, but it seems like they paid attention to what many of us dislike and chose to implement that.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Reminds me of the really powerful weapons that you have to craft before facing Supreme Calamitas in Calamity.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
I feel the need to check if it was posted on april fools day, because it's just such a violation of what much of the community (especially myself) wants in the game.
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
Hmm.
ppowersteef
ppowersteef
It doesn't have to work like that.

Firstly I assume nobody really miss out making the Night's Edge if the Terra Blade and it's follower exist.
Secondly the Drill Containement Unit already requires Hellstone too. So it's easier to get used to it if you're aiming for.

And lastly, the Star Wrath is also a direct upgrade to the Starfury without requiring the Starfury. So it can go in all possible directions.
Criddle
Criddle
I'm curious who you are considering the majority of the community here?
People said they wanted a new final sword when Redigit asked them. I think everyone I've seen seemed to be happy with that, too.
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
There's a difference between majority and much. Don't attack a strawman here.
Leinfors
Leinfors
I'm pretty confused, you seem pretty certain you know exactly how this weapon is going to be obtained, or even what it will be called, while even we haven't really decided the specifics. We've had some vague direction mentioned that we could possibly follow, but we literally don't even have an obtainment method/final name decided on yet. Maybe wait and see a bit?
BrusselSprouts693
BrusselSprouts693
True. The idea of how TTBs work has been drilled into me by a dozen player suggestions with no stats, I suppose the devs might do it different.
Leinfors
Leinfors
Its possible we will still fail to meet your expectations, but I appreciate that you are at least willing to give us a chance and see what we come up with. :)
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
What if it's a merger of the Terra Blade and the Meowmere? The Terramere. Shoots out rainbow, sword wielding cats that then shoot out rainbow sword beams. :p
UltiDaniel
UltiDaniel
What about a combination of both the Terra Blade, Meowmere, and the Starfury?
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
Oh god... cat wrath from the heavens. XD
Back
Top Bottom