Terraria Community Forums

Xylia
Xylia
It's mainly about how they seem to expect you to do a lot of dodging but the actual dodge system does NOT work like it does in similar games and sometimes the dodge button doesn't work at all and it seems like they forgot to give your character the mobility she needs to actually dodge stuff that bosses throw commonly.
Xylia
Xylia
And also how annoying it is to get some HP sponge enemy in your face and have no way of getting out of it other than to go offscreen and come back on (they love sticking such enemies right near entrances to rooms) which also resets their health/makes them respawn.
Xylia
Xylia
But other than that, been loving it thusfar!
InstaFiz
InstaFiz
I would get it but I’m being very careful with my money and I can’t just spend it on every shiny new game that comes out.
Xylia
Xylia
I would say that if you liked Symphony of the Night, then it would be a safe buy. But, you could also wait until, like, the Christmas Sale when it might be 15-20% off.
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
At $40 it is expensive for sure, but after having played it for a few days with roughly 27 hours of playtime, It is well worth the price. Especially if you love Castlevania games or Metroid games. It is a Metroidvania similar in genre to Hollow Knight.

I do understand wanting to hold off until a sale for sure as well.
Reactions: Xylia
Back
Top Bottom