Terraria Community Forums

Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
I'm Not Sure If It's Gonna Be Expert Or Normal Mode, But Off The Top Of My Head, The Accessories Not Allowed Are To Much For One Post.
Dapling
Dapling
K, so that means you're allowed to use spectre boots, but not any of it's upgrades? Also most of the potion effect accessories are bad anyway. Unless you're counting life regeneration, defense, and damage.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Except For Wings, Which Could Technically Be Replicated With Gravitation And Featherfall Potions, And Celestial Shell (And Everything Before It) Because Well Fed, Ironskin, Regen, Flipper, And Gills Potions.
Dapling
Dapling
Oof, I forgot about those. That also means no accessory can increase damage or crit chance... (because of rage and wrath potions)

Wait, what accessories CAN you use?
Dapling
Dapling
Also that playthrough really only sounds hard at the start. There isn't really anything stopping you after the first boss, because that's when you can get a good greenhouse going.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
About The Damage And Crit Chance, Yep, Yeet Them Out The Window.

Accessories That Have No Corresponding Potion Effect, Like I Said, Like Master Ninja Gear And Everything That Comes Before It (Unless There's A Wall Climbing Potion That I Don't Know About) Ankh Charm, As Nothing Gives Immunity To Those 9 Ailments, But Not Ankh Shield, Because Obsidian Skin And Ironskin. (Continued)
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
The Double Jump Accessories Sans Horseshoe, Frog Leg, Flying Carpet, All Cellphone Components (Why Would You Even Though) Celes Magnet And Magic And Celes Cuffs, But Not The Mana Regen Band. Mana Flower And Natures Gift, Philosophers Stone, But Not Charm Of Myths, Bee Cloak And Both Tinkers, Star Veil (Continued)
Dapling
Dapling
I'm seeing a lot of really bad stuff here with only a few good options... If you're a PC player the Mana flower is a bottom tier item, and the Master Ninja Gear and Frog Leg are really all the things here that I would use. (under normal circumstances, I mean)

Also, don't forget about the Djinn's Curse for featherfall! It's technically not an accessory.
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Golden Heretic Snakeboat
Feral Claw Is Iffy, Pocket Mirror, Shark Tooth Necklace, Rifle Scope, But Not Sniper Scope, Paint Sprayer, High Test Fishing Line And Tackle Box, All Yoyo Accessories, Voodoo Dolls, Greedy Ring And All Materials Before It, Flower Boots And Guide To Plant Fiber Cordage.
Back
Top Bottom