Terraria Community Forums

Murphmario
Murphmario
Make a second playlist.
COOKl
COOKl
But it won't have the songs from the one I'm using.
Sockmonkey367
Sockmonkey367
w h a t

I only have 70 odd music tracks. HOW
Dapling
Dapling
Just make a freaking second one. I have told you 8 times to do this, and you are being butthurt about something that isn't even a big deal. New games will release to fill it up.
COOKl
COOKl
:red: you I've told you why I don't make it.
COOKl
COOKl
The reason I have troubles with it is because the playlist I use has really good music, and the reason I am talking about this in the first place is because I want those songs to be in my playlist. If I create a new one with some of the same soundtracks, it will just fill up the same way the first one did.
COOKl
COOKl
You saying that new games will release to fill it up doesn't really help at all because what if those games have awful soundtracks? What if games with amazing soundtracks keep releasing and fill up the second one? I doubt youtube would be happy with 2 5,000 video long playlists created by one person.
Dapling
Dapling
Youtube would be fine with it, because you aren’t having any duplicates in the second one. If amazing soundtracks release just make a third one, that took about 1 nanosecond to think up :p
COOKl
COOKl
*facepalm* the reason I don't want to create a second one is because I don't want to deal with the choice of choosing between a playlist full of songs I love vs a playlist full of songs I love.
Murphmario
Murphmario
If that's the case, then decide it via coin flips. Problem solved.
COOKl
COOKl
I think the real problem is I'm just too stubborn to do it. %:sigh:
Back
Top Bottom