Terraria Community Forums

Buffling
Buffling
Yeah, they’re always like, “It’s perfectly fine, except for the fact that horrifying demons will probably appear in your room, and you won’t be able to move while the demons sit on your chest“
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Yep. All the times I've had it I've been smart enough to keep my eyes shut, maybe partially because I didn't know I could open them, but I can still here things sometimes.
Buffling
Buffling
It's actually happened to you? I've only had lucid dreaming a few times, and I never got it luckily, but that's kinda the reason I stopped
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Yea when I first got it I freaked out and then it got to a point where I was having it three times a night and then it died down to a rare occurrence that didn't bother me.
Tallin
Tallin
lucid dreams are some of the wierdest things that exist.
Buffling
Buffling
They're pretty dang awesome though
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
I kinda want a demon in my room at night when I can't move though.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
I was just thinking though, the demons would be in your head and listening to your thoughts right? So to banish them you would just have to concentrate really hard on this. The demons would flee in terror.
Tallin
Tallin
aw damnit i clicked on it
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
I actually had a lucid dream last night, so that was fun. I didn't really do anything in it but still cool.
Tallin
Tallin
If I dream i dont remember them at all because i think i have the attention span of a goldfish
Buffling
Buffling
I stopped because it was too much work for me, documenting all of my dreams, no screens before bed, etc. and then the threat of sleep paralysis was always in the back of my mind
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
But Zettabyte is completely right, lucid dreams as weird. It feels like the same kind of weird as sleep paralysis, except good weird instead of bad weird.
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Sleep paralysis really isn't that bad, just keep your eyes shut and turn it into a free lucid dream and it'll be very nice. Plus, are you more likely to get it from lucid dreams or something?
Buffling
Buffling
Oh yeah, less than fifty percent of people get sleep paralysis in their entire life, but it's almost 100% if you lucid dream
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Eh ok. That's probably true if the first time I got sleep paralysis in like a month was when I lucid dreamt lol. I was still happy it happened though because it really woke my mind up for the lucid dream, and I could remember all the techniques I needed. (Mostly)
Buffling
Buffling
I should probably get back into it again, it's really awesome
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Yes do it. =)
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
I had a lucid dream this morning along with like 5 episodes of sleep paralysis lol.
Tallin
Tallin
thats cool
Back
Top Bottom