Terraria Community Forums

Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Etotheipi What would happen if technology like that got into the hands of people like me who would have no choice but to use it maliciously, I personally would use it to get into bank vaults and raid random peoples fridges.
Erinit🌳
Erinit🌳
The whatever you want machine
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
@Mug the Mimic the way it would work would be like terraria, you need two linked teleporters. So that way you can't teleport inside bank vaults unless the bank was dumb enough to put a teleporter station there.
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
make my own mimic
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Etotheipi If technology like that exists to the public then others would use it to their own benefits, even if it's difficult people would still be able to find exploits and probably have it teleport you to other places.
@yoop90 Am I not good enough? ;(
Yoop90-
Yoop90-
no so my brothers can no longer steal
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
@Mug the Mimic which is why I patent the teleporter and sell it at ridiculously high prices to become rich, and make sure the public don't use it maliciously.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Etotheipi Isn't it that you'd easily get your moneys worth after a bank robbery or two? And wouldn't public transport companys not buy them if they don't make enough profit?
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
@Mug the Mimic Why would I rob banks? And I might make special deals for public transport.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Etotheipi I'm talking about the general public, if you buy someone buys a teleporter, hacks it and uses it to rob as many banks as necessary they'd make their money back right? And if only 100 people are able to (and do) buy a teleporter then police aren't gonna interigate 100 people without warning.
Buffling
Buffling
It would be hard to place a teleporter station inside a bank in the first place
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Well I feel as if you could bribe a guard, maybe you could have something like sombra from overwatch has.
Buffling
Buffling
It might be possible, but probably not a whole lot easier than robbing a bank now, because if you're going into the bank to place the teleporter station, might as well just rob the bank right then
Jackiethederg
Jackiethederg
A machine that allows me to place my conscience into a robot so that I can live forever.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
That's why you bribe a guard, if it's small they could place it just outside the vault, assuming it's able to transfer you a metre or so around it then it would be able to get you into the vault as well.
Bed_breaker117
Bed_breaker117
waaaay better education.
education seriously needs to be reformed.
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Smell o vision free heroin, boys
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
Free energy!
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
Nano machines son!
SuperSkeletonboi
SuperSkeletonboi
Hooman- Skelyboi transformer thingy