• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terraria Community Forums

Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Wander the earth for a hundred years.
Peanut sus
Peanut sus
wander the earth
Greystillbrynns III
Greystillbrynns III
Cease to exist, I could not live with not being able to help or do anything
burber snowfox
burber snowfox
Cease to exist i hate it here enough
Chir'
Chir'
I'd choose to just have the thing that's actually supposed to happen to me happen. Although I do want to know, with the option to wander the earth, what comes after those 100 years? Is it the same non-existence or what?
Mimic a Romantic Mug
Mimic a Romantic Mug
Spectator mode!
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
I'd want to see what happens after I die. Does the world devolve faster or slower? It's going to go further downhill no matter what, but I want to see how bad it gets.
(peb)ble
(peb)ble
Wandering the earth would be fun. Get into all the places I’m not supposed to be in.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
The second seems novel at first but would eventually become maddening. It'd be like being the Outsider from Dishonored except without the added perk of granting people great power just to see what they'd do with it.
Top Bottom