Terraria Community Forums

Tibithia Σ
Tibithia Σ
(Wow, lot of contest for questions.)
I guess it would be around Grade 3? Constantly retreated from class to hide in bathroom stalls.
CursedSliver
CursedSliver
Nooo you stole my question slot!
I will not answer this question, otherwise I sense that something bad is going to happen.
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
Hmm.
The pandemic. I was just failing a lot of my classes and it killed my work ethic.
Stress problems, too. Those are fun
SomePersonIGuess
SomePersonIGuess
If anything I probably overthink what I’ll do because of what others think of me. I mean, that barely effects me, right?
Buffling
Buffling
YOU DARE AN ATTEMPT TO BREAK MY STREAK?!

YOU FOOL! I AM THE MASTER OF QUESTIONS, AND WHAT I SAY IS THE CORRECT DAY IS CORRECT, DESPITE WHAT THE WORLD MAY SAY
Buffling
Buffling
So essentially @CursedSliver just name tomorrow's question Day 331 as well, just to make it easier for me in the future, thanks!
Picklenugget8
Picklenugget8
THIS. PANDEMIC. IS. EVIL.
Travlordian01⚡️
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
@Buffling Can we have enough QoD 331's to align QoD 365 with my birthday? Yes! everything's finaly falling into place!
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
I don't suffer from it often and when I do nothing really comes out it, alot of the time it can end up as this deep urge to just avoid something which I usually end up ignoring to the best of my ability, however some people in my family have it all the time so I know it can get pretty bad.
Back
Top Bottom