Terraria Community Forums

Ivyss
Ivyss
And just as a disclaimer, I know almost nothing about pokemon.
Akira Nishikiyama
Akira Nishikiyama
Someone needs to make an objection.lol of this though.
Buffling
Buffling
Ghost Pokémon still take damage, I’m pretty sure they’re only immune to like movement stuff
Ivyss
Ivyss
And what about flying pokemon that can attack from further than lions can reach? Yes, there's a lot of lions, but the lions aren't smart enough to pile on top of eachother to reach them, and even then, the mon could just fly farther.
Buffling
Buffling
The Pokémon have to come down to attack the lions, then the lions just bite them down and maul them to death
Ivyss
Ivyss
But I specifically said they can attack from out of the lions' reach.
Buffling
Buffling
Lions can jump 15 feet high in addition to the length of their body
Ivyss
Ivyss
The mons would still be able to attack from out of their reach.
Shloomally
Shloomally
This is pathetic… ThE PoKEmoN wIlL wIN BeCAuSE ThEy hAvE gOD. dA lIoNs WiLl win BeCaUSe ThEY ArE a LoT oF ThEM!!
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
If a pokemon can die to a gun it can die to a lion, if a pokemon can't die to a gun then it'd take a lot of lions to bring it down. Most pokemon would be able to be killed by guns.
Akira Nishikiyama
Akira Nishikiyama
Magikarp alone has enough power to jump over a mountain.
Pokemon is just a collection of overpowered creatures capable of destroying the world countless of times.
Akira Nishikiyama
Akira Nishikiyama
Also, Pokemon can't really die. They can faint, but they aren't dead.
Shloomally
Shloomally
That’s because it’s a children’s show and they don’t want Pichu’s guts flying everywhere.
Ivyss
Ivyss
Lions have numbers.
Pokemon have:
Bird of death
Dragon thor
Tornado bird
Ghosts
Satan(?)
A whole lot of other OP stuff
Buffling
Buffling
But you don’t understand the sheer amount of lions we’re talking about
Buffling
Buffling
Also I live for this shtuf so thanks for stimulating my brain
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Le lions.
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Well, 1 billion is a lot and if we eliminate arcoos (and ultrabeasts because they're not pokemons afaik) then the lions could win easily because 1.000.000.000 > less than 500 for sure. What about the ghosts? Majority is dead sooo...*Noticing that capturing ghost mons makes you a ghostbuster*
But then wailord wins for all because he's a whale with splash.
  • Haha
Reactions: Ivyss
CorruptMimic22
CorruptMimic22
Well, 1 billion is a lot and if we eliminate arcoos (and ultrabeasts because they're not pokemons afaik) then the lions could win easily because 1.000.000.000 > less than 500 for sure. What about the ghosts? Majority is dead sooo...*Noticing that capturing ghost mons makes you a ghostbuster*
But then wailord could wins for all because he's a whale with splash.
Idk
Buffling
Buffling
Also, it might not even be 1,000,000 lions vs 1 pokemon; the lions could just pile into a giant wave of lions and wipe out all the pokemon in one massive tidal wave of claws and teeth
Back
Top Bottom