Terraria Community Forums

Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
I can't understand many things, but one that really irritates me is reproduction. Why do people want to have kids? They aren't of much use for most people. They suck up way too much money than they give back, and

Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
this lasts approximately twenty five Goddamn years (Oh great now italic is stuck and I can't turn it off) before they stop sucking it up. And about returning it? They won't, except for maybe some useless "gifts". And that is just the beginning.
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
420 characters only... What were these grown-up kids smoking when they made this?
Travlordian01⚡️
Travlordian01⚡️
Why don’t we give up the will to keep going
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
One thing I don't understand about humanity is how they display strong hostility towards other over minor things, like a video game. It's strange seeing a species behave this way, since all lifeforms were meant to help their own species. It's also strange how we all try to drag each other down. [Continue]
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
A video game? Can you explain please?
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
There are a few bad apples in the internet, but people don't try to educate this person or correct their broken morals. They just feed wood to the fire and make the person's life worse, and therefore, making them even more hostile and aggressive. I simply do not know how the majority of people can't seem to do a simple task as attempting to calm another.
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
"I simply do not know how the majority of people can't seem to do a simple task as attempting to calm another."
That is why we have this.
Mug Not Found
Mug Not Found
While I find humanity a bit boring to think about I always come back to one question every time I try to do something new, why can't humans make online tutorials comprehendible?
Dark Sunshine
Dark Sunshine
I don't understand why humans are capable of showing so much hate to others. Why some end up traumatizing their children for life. Why some refuse to recognize minorities as people. Why some would rather hurt someone over loving them.
Sad, really.

Despite this, I still have some hope left for humanity.
Ivyss
Ivyss
As I've already said, I understand basically nothing about humanity, but most of all, the greed.
For some examples:
Nestle's thing with water
Amazon, instead of giving reasonable pay to workers gave them cry boxes.
Basically most of american politics (healthcare and basically just everything)
Cheese sticks
Cheese sticks
How we still exist?
Streyll
Streyll
I can't understand how some people are able to be so positive and optimistic. There's so much in this world that's depressing I just can't understand how some people are able to act like it doesn't exist. I mean, I can understand people being happy, but the idea of humans being inherently good in any way is something I just cannot understand. (And I'd like to say more, but it doesn't really belong in a profile post.)
Cherrizy
Cherrizy
I believe that to have a successful life is to make as many people the happiest they can be. That includes ignoring what our life really means. I can’t do anything about us being on this rock hurtling through space and all of the problems that come with it… so why worry about it? Id much rather live my life the way I want, not the way the universe intends.
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
@Simple made a similar thread if anyone is interested.
Akira Nishikiyama
Akira Nishikiyama
@Dragonwolf73
70% optimism, 30% pessimism.
This way, you can notice the bad aspects of the world (hopefully so you can get up and make a change), but you can also enjoy life.
Good people will rise up against bad people, this can be seen all throughout history.

At least, this is what my mother taught me.
Cherrizy
Cherrizy
@goatking you have a very wise mother
Kane Schmitz
Kane Schmitz
how dumb we are. we discovered plutonium and landed on the moon, and yet people still think birds aren't real.
SomePersonIGuess
SomePersonIGuess
We’ve made technology that can treat cancer yet people thing the world is flat or the mask have tracker chips in them
Back
Top Bottom